Cheesy Ranchero & Bacon Pork Loin Chops (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah, I know I'm late again!!
But Better late than never when Robert has the cookers & cameras going!!
Nice Job & Looks Awesome Robert!!

Thank you for the kind words Bear but you're not late for the party. See...the party doesn't start in full swing till you get here :emoji_wink: Until then it''s just a prelude

Robert

Reactions: Bearcarver
Me too . Been busy .
As always , the meal looks fantastic . So I'm going to comment on the perfect light on that charcoal for what you're cooking , and how you're cooking it .
Nice work .

Thanks so much Rich. I discovered pretty quick there's more to heat management on the Weber than just using the vents. If you let the charcoal get rip roaring hot you'll never get temps below 400 to 450 till the coals start dying out. I was shooting for about 300 on this cook so closed things down just as the coals on the bottom of the small SnS started glowing.

Robert

That does sound good. Still trying to get my ear and sinus infection cleared up. They just called me in another medicine.

Brian you know we'd love to have you come visit. Probably a 3 hour drive. Get the health issues over with and think abut it. You're welcome any time my friend.

Robert

I’ll bet it’s fantastic as is!! Now I might be able to fancy plate it haha. My wife told me the other day I could probably plate a turd and make it look delectable.

Aint that the truth! I used to all that fancy work, but now everyone is to hungry to let me play...JJ

Sorry late on this Robert been road tripping with the Amish.

But this for sure is a great south of the boarder done north of the boarder in that Texas home of Robert.
A fine looking meal there guy.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky