Cheeseburgers A LA Weber “Q”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi Bear nothing wrong with those burgers , and a nice big slice of tomato. Looks great

The yard is keeping nice,
and you can only get out to the grill until you know you can't. You do what you can
and don't push it . I know you want to cook and grill especially when the weather is nice
but do what you know you can . Be safe
Love the cooks

Funny that's what's on for me for supper tonight also. eating alone so just burgers and fries

David

Thank You David!!
I could probably do more, if I could get used to this Portable Oxygen Concentrator, but so far it's a PITA !!
And Thanks for the comments & the Like.

Bear

Looks good John!

Thank You John!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear but it appears that two of the burgers went AWOL :emoji_wink: Four accounted for, two missing in action....

Robert

Thank You Robert !!
Most of my Posts are like that, because the 4 you saw were my two meals. The AWOL 2 Burgers were one for Mrs Bear Each Night. (2 for Me---1 for Her) Her Burgers & other meals are "Camera Shy".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Can’t beat a good burger, that’s for sure!
Sure wish we could get good tomato’s like that down here this time of year.
Our season is in the winter, Jan, Feb.
Nice job!
Al

Thank You Al !!
The good fresh garden Tomatoes will soon be over up here.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great Burgers. Love those Grill marks! I'd love a Burger or 3 right now. Can't have too many on this diet.
Add about 8 Bacon strips and I'd be happy, lol. Great work as usual, John.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup---Diets Suck!!! The only one I try to stay with is to limit my Sodium intake. And the rest is Portion control. (Best I can)
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

You wouldn’t have to ask me twice to eat those burgers…they’re right up my alley! Yum!!!

Thank You CR !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I’m with Al, can’t beat a good burger on the grill. Super happy you were able to get out there on the Weber for awhile! Your place looks amazing as always too!

Thank You Much!!
And for the Like too.

Bear

Looks great. Those Webers cook great, I have the small first generation model and need to work on it and see if it has a issue or my gas supply from the camper. Just move the grill to the door, 1 step out poof and your cooking, or teach the wife :emoji_wink: mine refuses to operate my gas grills ,1 little bang and singed arm and eyebrows 35 years ago and she wont let it go :emoji_laughing:

Thank You Mike!!
LOL--She doesn't like it too close to the front door, because every time the door opens & closes, smoke sneaks in. MMMMmmm......
I love my Weber "Q". The only bad parts is it always had hot spots & not so hot spots. Plus the one knob controls the perimeter pipe, and the other knob controls one across the center. It would be a lot better if each knob controlled Half, so you could light the whole thing or only Half for smaller amounts.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those burgers looks delicious Bear! Glad to see that you’re still cooking. It’s hard to beat a good tomato on a burger too!

The grass is nice too, I still have to cut mine every few days, it’s still growing like crazy. My neighbor stopped cutting his grass in June, it looks like absolute hell.

Thank You Xray!!
My yards still get moved every week, but not by me any more.
Bear Jr does it sometimes, and sometimes a guy who works for him does it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking burgers Bear. The heat and humidity finally broke here in the South. Its a lot more pleasant working the grill now.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
And now that we finally got our 6th coat of Woodguard on our house, we finally got some days without rain!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
Great looking burgers Bear. Need more tomatoes?

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
We got some pretty nice Maters since you were here, but not as nice as the ones you brought me.
Those were Crazy Good!! Thanks Again.
And Thanks for the Like, too.

Bear

John,
Thanks for sharing your burger Q views.
Loved the pics of the ones with sliced maters.

Stu

Thank You Stu!!
Aww--Those ones with the Big Mater Slices are the best!!
And when we have onions in stock here, they really go good with Fried Onions!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Thank You Stu!!
Aww--Those ones with the Big Mater Slices are the best!!
And when we have onions in stock here, they really go good with Fried Onions!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

You're very welcome, Bear.
I really do miss a good homegrown Beefsteak Mater.
The store bought maters just aren't the same but they will have to do these days.

Stu

Heck yeah, Bear, and right on time, yesterday was Cheeseburger Day...

Thank You GS !!
I didn't know it was Cheeseburger Day!! I'm glad they have one---They deserve it!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky