Cheese-filled Hot Dogs & Coca-Cola Onions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DinnerIsComing

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 27, 2022
Cedar Creek, TX
Don't know if any of you are familiar with "Sam the Cooking Guy" on YouTube, but he just uploaded a video where he used a drill to hollow out the dog, then an injector to fill it with cheese -- the most dangerous thing you could probably do short of drilling into a power outlet!

Anyway, the Coca-Cola Onions seemed interesting... but I was (morbidly?) watching to see if he lost a finger!

You are right. Total idiocy. When he took a hit of the cheese whiz he lost me. Th coca cola thing looks interesting but the drill bit bit is overboard. IMO.

I've watched a ton of his vids, and they are pretty good and informative. Gonna pass on this one though.

Dave

I'll stick with my bacon cheddar dogs.

1671066213715.png

1671066245676.png

1671066274043.png

Chris

Bacon wrapped works for me but not a huge fan of stuffing meat with cheese. Not into the blue cheese burger, fattie or hot dogs with cheese. Just getting used to meat sticks with cheese so maybe there is hope for me!
Yeah call me weird!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky