Cheese as Gifts??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

martin1950

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
Hartford. S/W Michigan
Why Not!! With Christmas just around the corner I thought I'd do something a little different. Who doesn't like cheese?
20191119_091727.jpg
20191119_092040.jpg
20191119_092109.jpg

Time to close the top!!

Hell yeah! I did the same thing last year with bacon and cheese...it was a huge hit!

Reactions: martin1950
Agreed smoked cheese is a great gift. It has taken me more time and batches than I thought I would need to dial mine in enough to gift it. Thankfully a member suggested trying dust and my cheese is where I want and no "aging" which never really helped IMO. For gifts, I buy the big blocks and slice squares off along the width. Vac seals in my small roll perfectly and is also cracker sized. Toying around the notion of adding a red or green holiday label this year.

Super good gifts. These are the kind of things I love getting. I’m doing baskets this year is breakfast sausage, brat patties, buckboard and Canadian bacon. Some will also get Amish mustard eggs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky