Check this place out.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
pretty neat.. I have had kangaroo and it is probably the best meat I have tasted, but there prices on bison are a totaly rip off, over twice what I pay in the stores up here.

Steve

all there prices are through the roof
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif
 ..........bob

Iguana, ya that's at the top of my list.......
icon_razz.gif
  Had a restaurant back in Cali that advertised Iguana tacos on Feb 30'th.

icon_cool.gif

Yepper the prices are really up there. But I have seen another place in Michican somewhere that has a bunch of weird meats too. Now I don't know if they have it but you could ask them for me. Ask for some Shasquiwist. You know the big footed thingy.

icon_cool.gif

Yepper the prices are really up there. But I have seen another place in Michican somewhere that has a bunch of weird meats too. Now I don't know if they have it but you could ask them for me. Ask for some Shasquiwist. You know the big footed thingy.
ya do know they taste like chicken right mb ??? .............bob

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky