Champion juicer for emulsifying. Wow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry mabey I miss understood. I started with meat grinded with small plate,mixed in spices and then run through the juicer. Worked great. Only thing I did not like was the Finnished product seemed to be more dense then I would like. More thinking on my end is in order to bet it better. The flavors were good.so grind only once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve H
Sorry mabey I miss understood. I started with meat grinded with small plate,mixed in spices and then run through the juicer. Worked great. Only thing I did not like was the Finnished product seemed to be more dense then I would like. More thinking on my end is in order to bet it better. The flavors were good.so grind only once.
I saw that people do both on the internet. First grind. Then run through the juicer. Then others just running the chunks of meat through the juicer without grinding first. Think I'll just run it through the juicer only.

I saw that people do both on the internet. First grind. Then run through the juicer. Then others just running the chunks of meat through the juicer without grinding first. Think I'll just run it through the juicer only.
It's worth a try. Mabey you can let us know how it worked for you.

IMG_20230709_071037705.jpg

Chewed right threw it. But, it took time. Maybe 5 minutes for about 4 pounds. Great looking paste. Tomorrow. I'll stuff. It is all mixed. And resting in the fridge.

Thanks. I'll sure to keep it in mind for next time. Save a step is good and not having to clean the grinder is bonus for sure. Out of curiosity what are you making?

Thanks. I'll sure to keep it in mind for next time. Save a step is good and not having to clean the grinder is bonus for sure. Out of curiosity what are you making?
Just hot dogs using the P&S blue ribbon wiener seasoning. In sheep casings.

Found this at Thrift store ( bibles for missions )
Thought can't go wrong for $15.00, I ran it in the store for 5 minutes sounded good, no smell from motor. Did not feel hot.
I see that I need a blank plate for it. Cutters look good. Took all apart the pieces in the store . All seems in good shape.

DSC_8176.JPG
DSC_8177.JPG
DSC_8178.JPG

Maybe I can make a plate like checkdude checkdude did for his.

David

Found this at Thrift store ( bibles for missions )
Thought can't go wrong for $15.00, I ran it in the store for 5 minutes sounded good, no smell from motor. Did not feel hot.
I see that I need a blank plate for it. Cutters look good. Took all apart the pieces in the store . All seems in good shape.

View attachment 674220View attachment 674221View attachment 674222

Maybe I can make a plate like checkdude checkdude did for his.

David
That is an incredible find David, congratulations. Anything I can do to help I will, now you really have to get into sausage making. Use the tools buddy.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That is an incredible find David, congratulations. Anything I can do to help I will, now you really have to get into sausage making. Use the tools buddy.

Thanks Eric for the like and yes I was reading all the posts here in this thread. And when I get into this once summer settles down a bit, I will be asking for help from you. And thank you for the offer. I can see this really helping out with the making of different sausages. And yes I have the tools so better start using them .

Thanks
David

DRKs, Nice find at that price. I grind twice when using venison to mix the pork/venny better. I only grind once for straight pork before emulsifying in my champion.

DRKs, Nice find at that price. I grind twice when using venison to mix the pork/venny better. I only grind once for straight pork before emulsifying in my champion.
Thank you for the like and the comment, good to know how you do it,
So it all depends on what you are going to make , the juicer is just a different step in the sausage game for different products

David

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky