Central Florida Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

maloff28

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Orlando, Florida
Hello, My name is Seth.  I have been lurking on this forum for a little over a year.  I live in the Orlando, Florida area and purchased my first smoker (an MES 40) about a year and a half ago from Sam's Club.  

I love to cook, grill, bake... I like it all.  

I purchased the smoker because I love BBQ and despite being geographically in the South, orlando was/is a BBQ wasteland.  I figured that I might as well do it my self.  It would be fun and it couldn't be much worse than what we have here.

I have been at it for a little over a year and a half and I am having a blast and learning a ton from the folks on this forum.  Everyone is so eager to help and so welcoming.

I have cooked pork shoulder, turkey, meatloaf, chicken wings, ribs and brisket and enjoyed it all.

Thanks again to everyone here.  It is a great place to learn and share.

Seth

Hello Seth and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad you joined in the fun

Wow!  Sounds like a great event!  I'd be a bit intimidated to be smokin' with the big boys...

Thank you for letting me know.  I will look into it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky