Center Cut Pork Chops Off The Weber

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lovethemeats

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 17, 2015
Michigan
Found a nice pork loin at the store today. One of those no hormones etc all natural. Had some nice running thru it. Cut about 1 inch chops and seasoned using Jeff's Texas rub then in the fridge for couple hours.
20200509_154620.jpg
Got the weber going and put them babies on the grill.
20200509_160213.jpg

Potatoes are in the foil.
Put in a chunk of apple wood for the smoke. No TBS for this. I want these babies to get the flavor from the wood.
Flipped and then coated with Jeff's BBQ sauce. The sauce was made months ago and canned. I find that the flavor and heat really gets better during storage.
20200509_154750.jpg

Turned out awesome. Chops had a nice smoky flavor with the sauce just putting it over the top.
20200509_162425.jpg

The chops being cut thick and with the added fat came out nice and juicy with a really good flavor. The misses loved it. This was my plate. I get two. Well most of 2. The dog got some also. He never complains. Just drools.

Those chops look inviting to me.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky