Census.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have not followed the thread but-the relevance to smoked meat?

We are welcoming new members every day to read about SMOKED MEAT!

I want to echo other members comments that other political sites are better suited to handle this discourse. This is about smoked meat and if we are welcoming new members we should remember that basic tenant.

Air your political opinions elswhere. Smoked meat??

You must have missed the 11th question regarding favorite type of meat that you enjoy smoking. Hopefully you didn't send yours back in yet or else you might get a phone call looking for more info.

The more people that are counted in your area, the more money allocated to BBQ grills at your local parks.
icon_wink.gif

I feel your pain bud. I got the before letter, the actual census, and then the after letter. Heck, the 150k or so that they used to sponsor a racecar at Bristol is a drop in the bucket compared to this sort of waste.

Interestingly enough, I have not received the pre or post letters, or the actual census. Seems like I'm off the grid, I wonder how long until the MIB's come knocking on my door.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky