Cauliflower

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey All,

I have done cauliflower normal and I have baked them following the recipe from chef Eyal Shani . I was kinda interested in doing that in the smoker anyone have any reciepes?

booger that up. read one thing and inserted another. sorry no help here

Last edited:
I will be watching to see what others come up with. I usually keep the cauliflower as is and add it to smoked meats and other veggies to make a (low carb) meal.

Reactions: jcam222 and buzzy
Gonna have to find me some kind of tray or cage that fits into the 560 grooves. I was thinking a disposable foil pan maybe. Raining atm so can't go measure it lol. Got skewers atm so I can do the asparagus I have smaller foil broiling pans if I need em.

This isn't a smokes recipe, but whenever someone brings up cauliflower, I always recommend this:

It is AWESOME, plus it's a great read :-)

Reactions: tallbm and negolien
Mats like this are great for smoking fish or veggies:

I think they stand up to eat up to like 400F so if you wanted to flame roast in a grill over lower flame temps I think they would work but honestly I wouldnt chance it in the grill, the oven would be better controlled and not ruin the mats :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky