Caught someone sleeping on the job today...blackmale pics to prove it:

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forluvofsmoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2008
Now I ask you, does this look like a useful partner to help clean and organize my outdoor kitchen?

37fcd67b_1.jpg

c1c8fb6f_2.jpg

After he rolled around on the lawn and trashed his coat, he decided that all 26 lbs was too tired to help Dad, I'm guessing.

Eric

I think your cat must be related to mine. She lays like that and when the dog walks by she makes a grunting growl sorta hissing noise. She ain't scared when she does that, but she has an attitude.

OMG those are the cutest kitties ever! 26 pounds? Woohoo that's a keeper! One of my kitties weighs 11 pounds and I call her "fat girl" LOL!

e86bdda2_IMG_5402.jpg

And it never fails, all I gotta do is take some warm towels out of the dryer. This is there favorite hideout.

I would have posted sooner, but I couldn't get to the keyboard:

Smokey sleeping:

8c746494_IMG_0214.jpg

Bearcarver

OMG I love this thread, thanks for starting it Eric! Cats are just the coolest critters. I have a friend that has never been around cats and when he stops by he is just amazed at some of the weird stuff they do (like attacking anything that moves).

I have an old blanket and I will drag it across the floor, they both jump on it and I spend 30 minutes slinging them around the room! That's how I get my exercise.

cool.gif

Now cats are cool but we have a dog now. I really like the way that cats act they can be crazy at times. Nice pics to all

LOL bob! That is the most precious picture! How can you just not love that big ole fur ball! Man, you guys must be feeding those kitties well! My biggest girl weighs 11 pounds and I think she's a porker! (She says she is just big boned!) My itty bitty girl weighs 8 pounds and eats anything and everything. I scramble her an egg almost every morning and top it with provolone cheese. They are spoiled, but they are my babies.

How can you resist taking in a stray:

That's our "Smokey" with his two black & white brothers when they each weighed about 15 ounces. My son adopted the other two, to live with him, his wife, and his 8 year old Newfi (Othello). They named the black & whites "Cheech" & "Chong".

0a278513_Cheech-Smokey-Chong.jpg

Bear

Last edited:
here is my best friend i had for over 15 years, she would follow me through the woods when i went squirrel hunting step for step and never ran off at the shot of my .22....i lost her last year to heart failure, her name was mookitty....

d7f293f9_06moo003.jpg

every time i would lay down she would be on her daddy....

8f321815_mookitty002.jpg

can't forget my dog buddy mitzi who shares my cereal with mookitty in the mourning........bob

48b35fa0_DSC00023.jpg

here is my best friend i had for over 15 years, she would follow me through the woods when i went squirrel hunting step for step and never ran off at the shot of my .22....i lost her last year to heart failure, her name was mookitty....

every time i would lay down she would be on her daddy....

can't forget my dog buddy mitzi who shares my cereal with mookitty in the mourning........bob

Wow!

My Dad had a dog named "Mitzi" when he was a kid, on the farm.

Then I had a great dog named Mitzi when I was a kid. She died while I was in Vietnam. She was 13 years old. I got her when I was 7.

Bear

If you think you are a really important person , Try telling your cat to fetch!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky