1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Caught someone sleeping on the job today...blackmale pics to prove it:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by forluvofsmoke, Aug 16, 2010.

1. forluvofsmoke

forluvofsmoke Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Now I ask you, does this look like a useful partner to help clean and organize my outdoor kitchen?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After he rolled around on the lawn and trashed his coat, he decided that all 26 lbs was too tired to help Dad, I'm guessing.

Eric

2. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Dogs are better! [​IMG]

3. tom37

tom37 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I think your cat must be related to mine. She lays like that and when the dog walks by she makes a grunting growl sorta hissing noise. She ain't scared when she does that, but she has an attitude.

4. abigail4476

abigail4476 Jeff's Woman SMF Premier Member

Cute!  I like his approach.  [​IMG]

5. cliffcarter

cliffcarter Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

[​IMG]

Is laying about like this a longhair trait?

6. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

OMG those are the cutest kitties ever! 26 pounds? Woohoo that's a keeper! One of my kitties weighs 11 pounds and I call her "fat girl" LOL!

7. squirrel

[​IMG]

And it never fails, all I gotta do is take some warm towels out of the dryer. This is there favorite hideout.

8. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

I would have posted sooner, but I couldn't get to the keyboard:

Smokey sleeping:

[​IMG]

Bearcarver

9. squirrel

OMG I love this thread, thanks for starting it Eric! Cats are just the coolest critters. I have a friend that has never been around cats and when he stops by he is just amazed at some of the weird stuff they do (like attacking anything that moves).

I have an old blanket and I will drag it across the floor, they both jump on it and I spend 30 minutes slinging them around the room! That's how I get my exercise.

10. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Now cats are cool but we have a dog now. I really like the way that cats act they can be crazy at times. Nice pics to all

11. bob1961

bob1961 Smoking Fanatic

here is my 16lb lazy boy nino he likes his naps a great deal, lol..........bob

[​IMG]

12. squirrel

LOL bob! That is the most precious picture! How can you just not love that big ole fur ball! Man, you guys must be feeding those kitties well! My biggest girl weighs 11 pounds and I think she's a porker! (She says she is just big boned!) My itty bitty girl weighs 8 pounds and eats anything and everything. I scramble her an egg almost every morning and top it with provolone cheese. They are spoiled, but they are my babies.

13. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

CATS!!!

[​IMG]

14. Bearcarver

How can you resist taking in a stray:

That's our "Smokey" with his two black & white brothers when they each weighed about 15 ounces. My son adopted the other two, to live with him, his wife, and his 8 year old Newfi (Othello). They named the black & whites "Cheech" & "Chong".

[​IMG]

Bear

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  15. Bearcarver

I'm bumping this because Mrs. Bear (and Mr. Bear) want to see more kitties!

Bear

16. rp ribking

rp ribking Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

My Smoker Guard. He is a inside/outside cat. He is a excellent hunter.[​IMG]

17. bob1961

bob1961 Smoking Fanatic

here is my best friend i had for over 15 years, she would follow me through the woods when i went squirrel hunting step for step and never ran off at the shot of my .22....i lost her last year to heart failure, her name was mookitty....

[​IMG]

every time i would lay down she would be on her daddy....

[​IMG]

can't forget my dog buddy mitzi who shares my cereal with mookitty in the mourning........bob

[​IMG]

18. Bearcarver

Wow!

My Dad had a dog named "Mitzi" when he was a kid, on the farm.

Then I had a great dog named Mitzi when I was a kid. She died while I was in Vietnam. She was 13 years old. I got her when I was 7.

Bear

19. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

LMAO!!! I just about fell out my chair. I had cats growing up don't get me wrong, I just like my pooch better.

20. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

If you think you are a really important person , Try telling your cat to fetch!