Casserole...I guess!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I needed to make something for lunch tomorrow. And after climbing in the fridge I decided on a casserole dish, of sorts.

P5310917.jpg

Start with one of the jalapeno popper chicken breasts. Sliced.

P5310918.jpg

Mix up the sliced bird, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 2 tbs mayo, splash of lemon juice, and pepper. Put in a 8" CI pan. And top with a double handfull of cheddar.
Put in oven at 375 until nice and bubbly.

P5310920.jpg

Once it's cool. I'll transfer to a microwave safe bowl. Of course. I tried a piece. Very tasty!

Dang! That looks amazing. Hmmm, I wonder how may breasts it would take to fill a 17" CI Pan to feed my whole crew? Nice job...JJ

Start with one of the jalapeno popper chicken breasts. Sliced.

HA!! Finally got to see a sliced pic of those chicken breasts :emoji_laughing: That looks fantastic Steve. Better than what I've been doing today: mowing an acre of basically raw untouched land and dodging boulders and stumps in hopes of not destroying my tractor...and about half of that area is on a rocky hillside and needs to be done by hand. Just finished shredding up about 10# of cheese to replenish the stock in the fridge. Wanna trade chores? I'm all about what you made there and I bet it's off the charts good my friend.

Robert

HA!! Finally got to see a sliced pic of those chicken breasts :emoji_laughing: That looks fantastic Steve. Better than what I've been doing today: mowing an acre of basically raw untouched land and dodging boulders and stumps in hopes of not destroying my tractor...and about half of that area is on a rocky hillside and needs to be done by hand. Just finished shredding up about 10# of cheese to replenish the stock in the fridge. Wanna trade chores? I'm all about what you made there and I bet it's off the charts good my friend.

Robert
Lol! I'm good! My chores are easy compared to that! And thank you. The chicken was good.

YES! Cream of mushroom soup is a old family favorite and goes with just about everything, I love it. Now that my flat top plans are temporarily in the toilet I'll have to refocus on getting some use out of my little CI skillets. What a guiding light you are Steve, big Like! RAY

YES! Cream of mushroom soup is a old family favorite and goes with just about everything, I love it. Now that my flat top plans are temporarily in the toilet I'll have to refocus on getting some use out of my little CI skillets. What a guiding light you are Steve, big Like! RAY
Thank you Ray! Your compliments are greatly appreciated.

Great job Steve!
We have been. Doing the same thing, just using what’s we have in the freezers, instead of going to the store.
And cheese makes everything good!!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky