• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Candy Corn Fattie Throwdown

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
Well all I can say is we sure had fun making this!   I got the idea when the contest was first announced and someone said "you cant smoke candy corn!!!"

So I started out with orange and yellow peppers with a potato chunk for the three candy corn colors

had to tie them up in the layers of the candy corn

all tied up and ready to wrap with my chub,  I had it soaking in cold water to try to keep the colors vibrant

orange dough

yellow dough

both interweaved

final pics

we liked this pic but the guts on the middle slice were not candy corn looking enough

I had some dough pieces that were supposed to like like snacks, but the girls said they sure don't look like snakes!!!!  so they were given the line item veto 

this was the shot we decided on using

this was a fun one and looking forward to the next one,     christmas decorations?

Last edited:

realbigswede

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 21, 2013
man guy you are all master chef material... It is so great to see all of this pictures... I thought I hade great ideas but hell I'm in 1st junior clas

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
Thanks swede. We had a good time with it!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.