Canadian bacon. Help ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck5236

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 24, 2019
Wife just brought home a pork loin she bought on sale would like to make some Canadian bacon or back bacon using Morton's tender quick ! Would also like to inject it ! Can any body help me out with a recipe and advice ? Thanks !

type in the search bar bearcarvers step by step, or any of his post has a spot to click on his step by steps then just scroll down until you find what your looking for

In case you didn't find it .

thank you very much ! got the loin cut up ! small roast for sauerkraut 1 center cut chops ! and 4lbs for Canadian bacon going to give this a try !

Reactions: chopsaw
thanks chopsaw, I didn't know how to do that.

thank you very much ! got the loin cut up ! small roast for sauerkraut 1 center cut chops ! and 4lbs for Canadian bacon going to give this a try !

Sounds Great !!
The one they gave you is my favorite of my Canadian Bacon Step by Steps.
If you run into any questions, give me a yell.
Any time you want to find my Step by Step Index, just go to the bottom of any one of my posts.
They should be easy to find---There's over 35,000 of them on here.

Bear

Sounds Great !!
The one they gave you is my favorite of my Canadian Bacon Step by Steps.
If you run into any questions, give me a yell.
Any time you want to find my Step by Step Index, just go to the bottom of any one of my posts.
They should be easy to find---There's over 35,000 of them on here.

Bear
Thank you ! Canadian bacon has been rubbed down with cure and brown sugar ! Been 3 days flipping every morning ! Going to smoke them on Feb 15th !

It will be good, Bear started me on Canadian (Back Bacon) for our Canadian Friends.
Follow the step by step and if will be great

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky