Can’t go to Home Depot any more

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OldSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 5, 2020
Oregon
From parking my pickup to the front door, there must have been a mile long line of BBQs and smokers to walk past. All that pristine black paint and shiny stainless. All I wanted was some rebar. It became a test of willpower. At a certain age you should be allowed to quit fighting and just give in.

I believe you're allowed to leave your willpower at home, just plain forgot it! Good thing my head is attached or I would leave it somewhere!

Ryan

I was lucky I parked at the other end and used the contractor entrance didn't have to walk past them that way lol

It would be very hard to do. My biggest issue would be the long and loud conversation
at home as i'm taking it off the work truck. And a lot of finger wagging:emoji_angry::emoji_angry:

That is what helps me walk by soooo many wants :emoji_disappointed: :emoji_disappointed:

David

Reactions: OldSmoke
I know the feeling.....Kinda like the long line of pretty shiny riding mowers you gotta walk past. I dont need one (small yard) but I still gotta stop and look.
Jim

I went to Lowe's back in November and came home with a cheaper Gas grill to use during the winter months. Let me tell you the stink eye I got from her when I brought it into the garage would have scared a cornered honey badger. She has since settled down and has come to accept it.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky