Camp Chef steps up Big Time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Central Minnesota
A while back, I decided to update my Woodwind with the new wifi digital controller and ordered it from Camp Chef. It was delivered and I installed it and it would not turn on so I called CS and asked about the problem. They sent a new controller and that one did not work either so I called them again and they have decided to send me a whole new hopper assembly with the new controller installed and it will be here on Monday the 5th. I am amazed at this level of customer service and look forward to doing a lot more business with these folks.

Last edited:
I ran into the same level of service (excellent) last year when I bought my Woodwind SG w/Sear Box - no wifi. I had three major snafus with my grill the first month and all were remedied within a couple days of calling them to report the problems. Everything has been working great since and I'm averaging about 3 to 4 cooks a month with ZERO problems. Doing a pulled pork cook for Mother's Day family get together this year. Last year they all loved the 4 racks of baby backs.

Reactions: kruizer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky