camp chef flat top griddle...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't think you would be sorry to own that . I have a 28" black stone , and I love it . Makes some great eats . That camp chef is top shelf .

I have a 36” Blackstone and love it. We do hibachi nite lol. I can do like 3 dozen scrambled eggs I’m a matter of minutes! I’ve heard the Camp Chef is top notch.

I also have the blackstone 36 inch flat top and love it. You can cook a whole breakfast on it.

Attachments

• IMG_20180920_123100.jpg
    IMG_20180920_123100.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 66
I have the Camp chef 36" flat top. It is well built just like all of the Camp Chef products!
I keep mine outside with a cover & after seasoning it, I have never had a bit of rust or corrosion on it. I've had it for several years & it still works like the day I bought it.
It is a very good unit & certainly worth the extra $ that you will pay over a Blackstone. IMHO!
Al

EC2F7302-1558-4CCE-9786-C502752D17CC.jpeg
I also have the blackstone 36 inch flat top and love it. You can cook a whole breakfast on it.
Here’s 2 1/2 dozen eggs about ready to stir in the pile of chorizo, peppers and onion lol. Flat grills are the king of breakfast.

I echo Al, I have had my 600 Flat Top for quite a while now and love it. I also keep mine outside, under a cover and well seasoned. I haven't had any rust problems, some on the underside but I don't care about that. It's nice to pull the top off and use the grates for quickly heating pots and such. I have never really used it for grilling but it's fully capable.

I went with the Camp Chef Pro 90 X 3 burner camp stove and bought the 24 and 12 inch griddles for it. I went this route for portability to take with us RV'ing and for greater flexibility. With the griddles it works just as good as any dedicated flat top plus you can also use it as a camp stove without the griddles. It breaks down nicely for portability and the stove fits into a nice roller bag and the griddles each have their own carry bag. All told I think it ran me about $500.

Some of the dedicated will break down somewhat for portability but you need 2 people to manhandle them. Also Camp Chef probably has the best customer service in the business.

SANY0001.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

camp-chef-breakdown.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky