calling all smf musicians

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have enjoyed doing both when in vogue and occasionally now I can find a dance partner able and willing.

Thanx for the memories!

Cheers!

i have played music since ive been 5 years old: drums, guitar, bass, piano, banjo etc.....drums are my main instrument. up until about two years ago when work started to get the best of me, i played at least one time a week in all the local los angeles clubs for about 12 years. one band i played in actually supported me for almost a year. now i feel old.

honestly I think my guitars....all 14 of them, are feeling unloved.....was just talking about this earlier today.....I've spent more time smoking meat then picking up and....well.....picking!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

What has smokin done to us? Maybe it's time for rehab!!!!!!LOL

Nah......put another log on the fire!!

low & slowing a big ol' brisket should give you time to get through about 5 of them geetars... i am always willing to adopt a few more.
p.s. how 'bout a pic of them babies eh ??

I play ukulele.

943782391_5d4ff68c10.jpg

Not terribly well, but I play.

Generally, I like to listen to 60's psychedelic music. A goal before dying is to play in a pschedelic ukulele jam band. We'd call ourselves, "The Electric Rigatoni." Gotta have dreams.

Sal

lol mom- i WAS 17 @ the time & it WAS the 80's- i love cryin' baby blues(thats redone vocals soon to the smf blues)or lack thereof. but my fave is candy cotton- thats more blues funk- what they call r&b nowdays neither has rythym or blues to it... thats my opinion. just glad i could resurrect these old tunes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky