• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

calling all smf musicians

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
I have enjoyed doing both when in vogue and occasionally now I can find a dance partner able and willing.

Thanx for the memories!

Cheers!

jack

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 11, 2007
i have played music since ive been 5 years old: drums, guitar, bass, piano, banjo etc.....drums are my main instrument. up until about two years ago when work started to get the best of me, i played at least one time a week in all the local los angeles clubs for about 12 years. one band i played in actually supported me for almost a year. now i feel old.

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
honestly I think my guitars....all 14 of them, are feeling unloved.....was just talking about this earlier today.....I've spent more time smoking meat then picking up and....well.....picking!!!!!!

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
What has smokin done to us? Maybe it's time for rehab!!!!!!LOL

Nah......put another log on the fire!!

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
low & slowing a big ol' brisket should give you time to get through about 5 of them geetars... i am always willing to adopt a few more.
p.s. how 'bout a pic of them babies eh ??

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
I hear ya Smoked! I think all other hobbies have just fizzled it's more fun to sizzle!

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
there'so excuse- jam those guitars- we go low & slow & ya got hours....i drug a guitar & drums 1000 miles to jam w/ debi & kids- ya got no excuse bro.....

fat sal

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 25, 2007
I play ukulele.

943782391_5d4ff68c10.jpg

Not terribly well, but I play.

Generally, I like to listen to 60's psychedelic music. A goal before dying is to play in a pschedelic ukulele jam band. We'd call ourselves, "The Electric Rigatoni." Gotta have dreams.

Sal

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Very nice Gypsy. I like Cryin Baby Blues best - I never really was a metal head but I cab appreciate it.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
lol mom- i WAS 17 @ the time & it WAS the 80's- i love cryin' baby blues(thats redone vocals soon to the smf blues)or lack thereof. but my fave is candy cotton- thats more blues funk- what they call r&b nowdays neither has rythym or blues to it... thats my opinion. just glad i could resurrect these old tunes.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.