• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cajun Seafood Pasta

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
I thought I'd try something diifferent since momma isn't home at the moment.
I boiled my shrimp & seafood mix and kosher salt in a muslin bag, then let it simmer for 30 minutes and removed the bag. I then brought the water back to a boil and added the pasta and let it boil until I had the desired texture (al dente) I wanted. While it was still boiling I added the shrimp for 3 minutes and then drained the whole thing in a colander. Poured it all back in the same pot and added EVOO, basil, and parmigan cheese, at last I added the lump crab meat I then I gently mixed it all up. You can use any kind of shrimp/crab boil mix, just contain it in a tea ball or musling bag. You can also re-season the salt as needed. The pasta takes on a great seafood flavoring and the chees compliments the seafood.
ad50eed4_vbattach13818.jpg

477967d1_vbattach13819.jpg

ffb628a0_vbattach13817.jpg

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Nov 18, 2006
Looks realy good Richoso - wish I could try it - I'm alrergic to shell fish. It is a pretty plate though.

bigarm's smokin

OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2007
Should I say, "Oh God Debi, I'm so sorry", or, "Don't worry Deb, tastes like **** anyway" ,
icon_cry.gif
haha Terry

richoso1

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
Terry, you remind me of a celebrity... Roseanne Barr! She can talk smack and make me laugh at the sametime.

bigarm's smokin

OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2007
Dang!! I don't know whether to be honered or insulted???? haha , Roseanne, is kind of mouthy little snot, where as I, am a SUPER nice guy!! But, if you got a chuckle, thats great. I like it when people smile. Thanks for your comment, it is appreciated! Terry
icon_redface.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky