Cajun Red Beans And Rice.....The Real Deal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jake, I cannot stop thinking of this! Quick question and forgive me if I overlooked… you said an hour before serving to mash up a cup of beans! Do you reserve a cup to the side at some point? Also, that cornbread of your wife’s is still in my head! I’m a redneck from SE ID, but have been and always will be a HUGE fan of Cajun food!
And I'll get the recipe from her. It was delicious cornbread. Had a can of diced hatch Chiles, a jalapeno, creamed corn and cheddar cheese. I'll post it up later
IMG_20220705_163413.jpg

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Great looking dish. Added to the to do list. Have you tried their pasta's? We have to mail order, absolutely incredible.
Yes sir they bought the dagostino pasta company. I've use the fettuccine for Cajun shrimp Alfredo. Agree top notch pasta. Especially for dried. Thanks for the like bud

Looks Great, Jake!!
Could be too hot for me, but I'd give it a run!!
Nice Job & Post!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John. I know it sounds hot from the ingredients list but it's just a bit spicy. Nothing crazy I promise.

Delicious looking red beans and rice Jake! This is a colder weather staple that I eat a lot, but after seeing youra I could definitely go for some.

Nicely done.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Not sure if it's my pot of beans...but I'd gladly sit down and have a bowl with ya! It sure does look good!

Ryan

Wow looks like a fine meal right there Jake !
Gotta give them a try and thanks for sharing your recipe!

Keith

Delicious cook, Jake, and now I have to make some Andouille. Making me more work, bud lol. All crap aside, everything looks fantastic.

Delicious looking red beans and rice Jake! This is a colder weather staple that I eat a lot, but after seeing youra I could definitely go for some.

Nicely done.
Thanks Joe. Hope you'll try these out sometime!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky