Cajun Garlic Shrimp And Spicy Red Sauce With Pasta (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Phenomenal Robert, you might owe me a phone screen… seeing this post… my tongue falling cracked it! LOL

Seriously, very nice thread my friend… Top notch!

Great looking dish Robert. You definitely took it a few more rungs up the ladder. It's amazing what can happen when the significant other disappears for a couple of days.

Point for sure.
Chris

I totally missed this one!
I somewhat envy your bachelor nights, Robert.
I like to try new things but the Mrs. not so much, and if I mention the word cajun, well forget about it.
I'm about ready to start making two meals. One for her and one for me......
Big "like"!

I just found this, and it looks Mighty Tasty, Robert !!
Don't know how you kept it hidden all this time.
Like.

Bear

If you find some time would love that spicy pickled garlic recipe. I have a big bag of garlic need to use.

I actually got this from Steve H Steve H a few years ago. If you have the availability to put the Mason jars under pressure it'll pickle a LOT faster. I also have several jars that have been in the brine for a long time and are ready to go. I'll happily send you one if you want.

1 quart cider vinegar
3/4 cup Franks hot sauce
2 t dried minced onions
2 T red pepper flakes
2 T cayenne pepper
1 T white pepper. Or black. I was out of the latter.
2 t franks dried spice
2 t powdered garlic
1 1/2 T sea salt
½ T Trinidad Scorpion sea salt (not required)

Mix all ingredients into a saucepan and simmer till well blended. Turn exhaust fan on high!! The aroma is quite strong.

Robert

I actually got this from Steve H Steve H a few years ago. If you have the availability to put the Mason jars under pressure it'll pickle a LOT faster. I also have several jars that have been in the brine for a long time and are ready to go. I'll happily send you one if you want.

1 quart cider vinegar
3/4 cup Franks hot sauce
2 t dried minced onions
2 T red pepper flakes
2 T cayenne pepper
2 t franks dried spice
2 t powdered garlic
1 1/2 T sea salt

Mix all ingredients into a saucepan and simmer till well blended. Turn exhaust fan on high!! The aroma is quite strong.

Robert
Thanks Bud. I can use sealer. Steve know his stuff!

1 quart cider vinegar
3/4 cup Franks hot sauce
2 t dried minced onions
2 T red pepper flakes
2 T cayenne pepper
2 t franks dried spice
2 t powdered garlic
1 1/2 T sea salt

Robert
I may give this a good too. What is Frank’s dried spice?

The Trinidad Scorpion sea salt is good stuff. Not as hot as the name suggests. But gives good flavor. If you can find it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky