Cabela's is coming to garner NC. Woooo!!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Garner, N.C. — Cabela's, a chain of stores focused on hunting, fishing and other outdoor gear, will create 225 jobs when it opens a store in Garner in 2015.

The 100,000-square foot facility will be the chain's first in North Carolina.

The Nebraska-based company announced its intent to build the Garner store early Thursday. Construction will begin next summer.

The location is near the intersection of Interstate 40 and U.S. Highway 70.

“Thousands of North Carolinians love hunting, fishing and spending time outdoors – and many of them are longtime Cabela’s customers – which makes this a perfect match,” said Tommy Millner, Cabela’s chief executive officer, in a statement.

"We are thrilled to introduce the unique Cabela’s retail experience to outdoorsmen and women across the region and look forward to serving them for many years to come.”

Cabella's said the store's exterior will reflect its standard model of logs, stone, wood siding and metal roofing.

The chain currently has 48 stores across North America and plans to open an additional 19 over the next two years. Its headquarters is located in Sidney, Neb.

This is my favorite store. They have so much to offer for food processing and at a good price.... will be about 10 minutes away from my house
icon_eek.gif

I think I'll get a second mortgage out on my house..........LOL

Cool wish we had one somewhere near here I've never been to one of their stores

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.