Butts and Prime Brisket @ Sam's - Plano, TX

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwdunlap

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
Jul 3, 2016
Richardson, Texas (Dallas)
Just picked up a pork butt at Sam's today (Friday) at $1.62. Prime whole briskets at $3.62??

I don't know but I think those are pretty good prices. Yes?

Funny, I was just talking about smoking a Tri tip tomorrow and asked my wife to pickup one from Sam's Club today. Her 1st question, "What's a good price per pound for that?" Good question! But to answer yours...I can usually catch a Pork Butt/Shoulder on sale at $0.99/lb, every other month or so. But as a regular price, I don't think that is bad. As far as the prime packer brisket...can't help you there. Have a great weekend!

Those sound like very good prices!
When you smoke them, be sure to put up a thread with photo's so we can all see your work!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky