Butts and Brisket and Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great Pics! It all looks so good, the Brisket sandwich in particular...JJ

It all looks awesome nice job

That's a fine lookin' piece of work Peach, I'd be thrilled to be sitting down to that breakfast, Like! RAY

Sorry I'm so late---First I saw this one!!
Everything looks Great, and Heck of a Spread!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: sawhorseray
Come on up Sawhorseray just leave that heat behind you. Thanks

Dammit Peach I would if I could! My wife doesn't want to go anywhere till things die down, WAY down! Course by that time you folks will have some snow on the ground, homey don't do no snow, not ever! Never know tho, maybe some bright spring day!

Dammit Peach I would if I could! My wife doesn't want to go anywhere till things die down, WAY down! Course by that time you folks will have some snow on the ground, homey don't do no snow, not ever! Never know tho, maybe some bright spring day!
Will things ever die down? Hopefully! I guess she isn’t interested in making snow angles huh! Hopefully by spring things will be back to the way they were in 2019. 2020 has been a year I hope never happen again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky