Burgers & Shrooms (Wild Fork & Jcam)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice looking sammies there Bear.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
And for the Like too.

Bear
A fine lookin' burger Bear, and a ripe mater to go with it! That special burger sauce looks a lot like thousand island dressing, I'd take that on a burger. Only time I get deviled eggs is at Thanks and Christmas, lucky dog! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
We get Deviled Eggs a lot more often, now that Linda has that Egg Cooker to play with.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yes, best to test repeatedly to ensure you are truly evaluating the merits.
This one was confusing:
The first night I had one of the WF burgers, and I didn't care for it. Then the second one didn't taste good or bad, but I figured I wasn't really feeling to good the day I ate the first one. So I ate the last one a few days later, and that one was pretty good. So that's why I need to do more "testing".
So right now I had 3 from the same pack;
1----Bad
1----OK
1----Good

Bear

Reactions: jcam222
This one was confusing:
The first night I had one of the WF burgers, and I didn't care for it. Then the second one didn't taste good or bad, but I figured I wasn't really feeling to good the day I ate the first one. So I ate the last one a few days later, and that one was pretty good. So that's why I need to do more "testing".
1----Bad
1----OK
1----Good

Bear
I only meant that it sounds like a great reason to eat more burgers :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: Bearcarver
I only meant that it sounds like a great reason to eat more burgers :emoji_laughing:
I figured that was at least part of what you meant.
However I also figured it was a good time to explain what I meant by my "Vague" first answer.

Bear

Reactions: mcokevin
This one was confusing:
1----Bad
1----OK
1----Good

Bear
I’ve thought about ordering their bulk ground prime rib to try.

I’ve thought about ordering their bulk ground prime rib to try.
Hmmm, the only thing I was ever concerned with was "Fat content" on ground beef. Would Prime Rib be worth the extra charge?

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky