Burgers & Shrooms (Wild Fork & Jcam)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Burgers & Shrooms (Wild Fork & Jcam)

OK, this is where we finish off the Morels we got from Jeff.
This will also be my first crack at Burgers from Wild Fork.
We also loaded a couple up with Morels from @jcam, and they were a great assist.

So my first one was with Provolone, Jeff’s sauce, and Morels from @jcam.
I threw 3 Deviled Eggs on my plate too, just for S & Gs.

Then the next day I used American Cheese, Lettuce, and Tomato, plus I tried a ”Burger Special Sauce” I found on the Web, that was very disappointing. (See Pic)
Added a couple more Deviled Eggs & some Pickle chips.

That’s about it for now—Back in your cages!!!

Thanks Guys!

Bear

Leftover Morels from our Yesterday's Steaks:
IMG_8830.JPG

Bear's Supper, with Morels, Deviled Eggs, Provolone, and Jeff's BBQ Sauce:
IMG_8833.JPG

Different angle:
IMG_8834.JPG

I'll try again, but so far it was disappointing:
IMG_8835.JPG

2nd Night's Bear Supper:
IMG_8836.JPG

With Deviled Eggs & Pickle Chips:
IMG_8837.JPG

I bet them shrooms really sent that off in the deep end.
Nice of jcam222 jcam222 to share them with ya.
Thank You John!!
Jeff is great !!---I always wanted to try these Morels, but never though of getting dried ones delivered. These "Wild Fork" foods are the first foods I ever tried Meat Delivery.

Bear

It all looks god Bear. Thanks for the heads-up on the burger sauce. I made deviled eggs for the first time this past weekend and they came out REALLY well. I was super happy...and it's all your fault :emoji_wink:

Robert

Looks good Bear, what did you think of the pre-made burgers from Wild Fork? I make all of my burgers now with their ground beef, but I make my own patties with a press (adding EVOO, salt, pepper, and garlic powder).

Looks tasty from here bear
Thank You Jim!!
And for the Like too.

Bear

Looks good John!! Anything with morels is a win and burgers are always good.
Thank You Jeff !!
Yup, Fresh ones can't be much better than these were, without being illegal.
That would be Too Tasty!! Thanks Again---We really Appreciated it.

Bear

Reactions: jcam222
Thank You Jim!!
And for the Like too.

Bear

Thank You Jeff !!
Yup, Fresh ones can't be much better than these were, without being illegal.
That would be Too Tasty!! Thanks Again---We really Appreciated it.

Bear
Quite welcome, trust me if you ever get a chance to use fresh ones they are phenomenal. They probably should be illegal lol

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Nice job Bear! It all looks delicious! Now I seem to want deviled eggs! Fresh morels are the bomb when you can get them!

Ryan

A fine lookin' burger Bear, and a ripe mater to go with it! That special burger sauce looks a lot like thousand island dressing, I'd take that on a burger. Only time I get deviled eggs is at Thanks and Christmas, lucky dog! RAY

I just ate and I could go for that! Looks tasty!

It all looks god Bear. Thanks for the heads-up on the burger sauce. I made deviled eggs for the first time this past weekend and they came out REALLY well. I was super happy...and it's all your fault :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I've been blamed for worse!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear, what did you think of the pre-made burgers from Wild Fork? I make all of my burgers now with their ground beef, but I make my own patties with a press (adding EVOO, salt, pepper, and garlic powder).
Thank You Kevin!!
The Jury is still out on the burgers. Gonna need more testing.

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: mcokevin
That's a great looking burger and meal John ! Gotta try some WF myself.

Keith
Thank You Keith !!
Appreciate that !

Bear

Nice job Bear! It all looks delicious! Now I seem to want deviled eggs! Fresh morels are the bomb when you can get them!

Ryan
Thank You Ryan!!
Deviled Eggs has always been one of Mrs Bear's contributions to all of our Family get-togethers.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky