Burger and dog 4th of July Insanity

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's the manliest burger i have ever seen. Looks like one would need to sleep for about a month after eating that. Gonna have wrap some onions in bacon now. How do you cook those?
In the smoker on a grill pan. I put them on firebox end

Everything looks very good.

Do you buy or bake your own keto bread? If you buy it, what brand do you find to be the best? Thanks.

Rob
Rob I am partial to either Lewis or Aunt Millies. Both are fantastic with Lewis having an edge with overall selection and density of the slice.

Reactions: robrpb
LOL---Bear Jr says---"That just looks Crazy-Good" !!!
I could eat that a few years ago, but not any more!
Maybe divided into a couple meals!!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: jcam222
Hell yeah Jeff! I’d be smashing that burger/hotdog like Joey Chestnut on the 4th of July!

How’d you do on the contest?

Burgers and dogs never looked so good Jeff.

Point for sure
Chris

That's eye popping for sure!!
Did you fight those burgers to get them rounder than the moon itself???
That looks so perfect!!! 2 meals, a chili/cheese dog and an onion cheese burger!!! killer

...I am partial to either Lewis or Aunt Millies. Both are fantastic with Lewis having an edge with overall selection and density of the slice.
Thanks for your reply Jeff. I will look for them where I live. Have yoiu ever tried baking your own keto bread and rolls?

Rob

Thanks for your reply Jeff. I will look for them where I live. Have yoiu ever tried baking your own keto bread and rolls?

Rob
I have done quite a few and most that are “strict keto” are far too “eggy”. These are just superior to any I’ve had and convenient. Their ingredient profile in general would be frowned on by what I call keto purists but for me it’s just about staying in ketosis and these have extremely low net carb counts.

Reactions: robrpb
That last picture is one of the most American meat mountains I’ve ever seen.

Interesting. Never thought about rubs on hot dogs. Good idea!

Now that's a great show
Almost too pretty to eat .... I said almost

very nice Jeff

David

That looks fantastic, over the top good!!
If I could get my mouth around it I would love a bite! Nicely done Jeff!!
Al

This post frightens cows and pigs everywhere …

WOW!! Chef Jeff does it again!! Simply astonishing my friend. That looks otherworldly. Please keep us posted on the results of your competition.

Robert

Looks great!!

Wow! Thats a burger! Awesome work!

Fantastic ! . I'd have to un-stack it to eat it , but I know it's good .
You got me with the hot dogs . I did Jeff's spiral cut , rubbed and smoked before . Amazing how good a smoked hot dog is . Nice work as always bud .

Looks awesome Jeff!

Heck ya! Nice spread!

Hot damn Jeff. How did you do in the contest? I would think the rub company would be pretty damn happy with that finished shot. Excellent. Although I might have to see a cardiologist after eating that thing!

That's the manliest burger i have ever seen. Looks like one would need to sleep for about a month after eating that. Gonna have wrap some onions in bacon now. How do you cook those?

Outstanding Jeff !!

Everything looks very good.

Do you buy or bake your own keto bread? If you buy it, what brand do you find to be the best? Thanks.

Rob

That sure looks delicious.
I'm with @chopsaw though, I'd have to deconstruct it to eat it....

Whoa, that is awesome! Well done Jeff!

Also have to agree with @chopsaw as @motocrash pointed out… However, that would be one tasty deconstruction! 😉

Very nice! I would have enjoyed that for sure!

LOL---Bear Jr says---"That just looks Crazy-Good" !!!
I could eat that a few years ago, but not any more!
Maybe divided into a couple meals!!!
Like.

Bear

Man, that thing is a monster! Bet you could sell those things like crazy!

I think you could host a Man vs Food challenge

Impressive, Jeff...truly impressive. It almost looks too good to eat...almost...:emoji_wink:

That is one big ole burger! Looks great
Thanks for all the compliments. This year no win but I’ll get em in the next one. Perhaps I’ll post up the two that beat me. Not gonna lie I was a little surprised.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That's eye popping for sure!!
Did you fight those burgers to get them rounder than the moon itself???
That looks so perfect!!! 2 meals, a chili/cheese dog and an onion cheese burger!!! killer
Hand shaped the patties , eyeballed round and made the all important indent in the middle. They held shape nicely.

Reactions: eaglewing
That's just pure money right there! I love it! Not your fault the judges were blind in one eye and can't see out of the other! :emoji_blush: Probably burned their taste buds on coffee from Mcd's as well lol. I bet Sowsage Sowsage Would be proud!

Ryan

Reactions: Sowsage and jcam222
Would love to see what beat out your burger. That's asinine
EDE04A60-EE63-4345-B763-5270B531F4AC.jpeg
8B85C900-CD6A-418F-9491-0E126812F231.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
The judges must have been related to the winners.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky