Breakfast Sausage Sat.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Started Thursday I picked up 2 -9 pound butts
Boned them out so I could get rid of them trash day
100_0081.JPG
Ground the meat Fri. after driving my wife up to her nieces,They went to Fla. visiting wives sister nieces mother
100_0088.JPG
Sat. made a mix of Fassets Breakfast Sausage mix.
100_0090.JPG
Good stuff had to do taste test
100_0093.JPG
Used the Jerky Cannon to make 6 bags
100_0097.JPG
Bags are all frozen still have 10 pounds ground to make Kielbasi Sun
Thanks for watching
Richie

Richie , I like your style . I always like to do more than one type while I'm doing it . That's some good sausage .
Ground up 16 lb. yesterday .

Richie , I like your style . I always like to do more than one type while I'm doing it . That's some good sausage .
Ground up 16 lb. yesterday .
Rich Thank you My freezer is half the size as to my old one.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great Richie, I need ti try the Fassets Breakfast sausage one of these days.

Like!!

Looks great Richie, I need ti try the Fassets Breakfast sausage one of these days.

Like!!
Joe it is some really good breakfast sausage Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nice looking sausage Richie. Breakfast sausage made with straight pork butt is pretty darned hard to beat. I like to make mine into patties also. Like, RAY

Nice looking sausage Richie. Breakfast sausage made with straight pork butt is pretty darned hard to beat. I like to make mine into patties also. Like, RAY
Ray This is when I appreciate having the slicer with serrated blade.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Pop’s Breakfast Sausage is at the top of my to-do list. Can’t wait.
Alan Thank you! You will enjoy it,best thing is you can control the fat level you want. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Richie, It looks like you have a good charge of breakfast sausage to get you through the cold winter months, nice work!

Good job on that sausage . We have a family recipe that is very similar to fassets.

Warren
Warren Thank you growing up the only breakfast sausage we knew was Brown & Serve LOL
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great!! I’ve put up about 30 lbs of 1/4 lbs. breakfast patties so far. Seems to go fast though :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky