Breakfast for Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Breakfast for supper

I know we all do and love breakfast for anytime of day. I have not posted for a while. Been a weird and busy month or so. I think all back to my kind of normal :emoji_laughing:

So Friday was a long day and home later than normal and of coarse there was a big supper waiting, woops that was in my mind. Lol

Pulled out 2 small packs of my Maple Back Bacon I made a while back. Fried it up in the CI. pan.
View attachment 628806View attachment 628807

Than chopped up a little onion, green pepper and don't laugh some frozen fries . Fried in a little butter . Once the Maple BB was ready set it aside and mixed up 4 eggs and milk
into same pan the bacon was dome in. ( that's why the eggs were dark ) I only say this because I was asked how come when it made it to the table:emoji_frowning2::emoji_frowning2:
View attachment 628808
View attachment 628809

It was good and filling ,

View attachment 628810

View attachment 628811

But I did say it was a long day so me being me I also wanted a little sandwich.
So toast , butter, mayo, lettuse, lots of BB , cheese and tomato.... there that is what I really wanted :emoji_grin::emoji_grin:
View attachment 628812

So thanks for reading,

David
Breakfast for supper is always a brilliant idea! Looks yummy!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky