Bread Pizza Experiments

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
English Muffin Pizza, yes, very good too.

Mike

LOL---I was complaining about not having any of them, and we used to get them, "Buy One, Get 2 Free".
Then Mrs Bear says, "We have a package of 6 in the Bottom Drawer of the Kitchen Fridge".
So now I'm Ready!!

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB05615
LOL---I was compiling about not having any of them, and we used to get them, "Buy One, Get 2 Free".
Then Mrs Bear says, "We have a package of 6 in the Bottom Drawer of the Kitchen Fridge".
So now I'm Ready!!

Bear
Great news! Now try 'em out and let us know how you like 'em. I recently switched from Thomas' to Bays. I've seen Bays for years, but have been programmed my whole life to use Thomas'. TNJAKE TNJAKE used them in a recent post, so I tried them and they are much better than Thomas'.

Mike

Hey Bear try rubbing a little bit of butter and garlic on those piece of bread and tasting them a little first. THEN add all the pizza stuff to them and it makes a world of difference. Used to do that with sliced bread as a kid and also little individual "french" rolls done this way make amazing pizzas!

Thank You Tall !!
I'd have to keep the Garlic away from Mrs Bear's Pizza.
There are a couple of local Pizza Joints we don't get from, because they use too much Garlic for her, and almost too much even for me!!

Bear

Reactions: tallbm
Looks good Bear, We used to make something similar. We used French bread for the crust.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
I got Maiers Italian now, and English Muffins too.
So I'm ready for next time!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Fun experiment. I'm another English Muffin Pizza fan. Grew up having them for lunch or Dad would make them as a night time snack.
Thomas's Bagels make great Pizza as well...JJ

We found a pack of 6 Thomas' English Muffins, so I'll be trying that soon.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky