• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bread Machine Bread

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Lady in the resort gave me a bread machine, said if you dont like it toss it but if you make i get the first loaf.

Deal

Made a loaf today, basic white.

Smells good.
IMG_3878.JPG

Only 2 hrs 45 mins even
Dont think i like the pushed in sides on the end of loaf from the pan.
Oh well its was a freebie.
IMG_3879.JPG

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
We had one for awhile... The wife never really hit it off with it... so it was never used... got rid of it ...

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
You been on a roll Rick with all the stuff you been makin! Yum!

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Agree with R Blum....great for making dough. I made crossants one time...man that was an ordeal with all the waiting to fold in all the butter. They were so good though!

Bytor

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 16, 2020
I got my first bread maker back in 1990, it was one of those R2D2 looking DAK/Welbilt models and I have been making bread/dough with various machines ever since. I have a Ziorushi now for almost 6 years. I use it several times a week. I just used it on Sunday to make fresh 00/Semolina pasta dough. Looks like your dough pulled in some. What was the recipe that you used and what kind is it?

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Just basic white bread.

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
We got a Ziorushi machine for a wedding gift yrs ago they are solid units they were probably the best you could buy back then. I used it about once a year and didn't care for the dense loaves it kicked out. I donated it to the Goodwill when we moved and don't miss it one bit. LOL Because I actually love working dough by hand and absolutly love the smell of rising dough in the house. It brings me back too my Noni's house when I was a kid she made fresh bread every day of her life.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
Yeap. Looks like white bread.lol. Bread machines are simple, we had one growing up. Mom used one a lot.

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
When I got one for Christmas a few years ago I used the heck out of it. Not so much now. I mostly do Italian but there's a Quinoa Wheat bread that's really soft that I make that we like.
So did this loaf go to the lady at the resort?
:-)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.