brand new

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johno

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
texas , queensland
just thought i would or should say G,day to everyone.
brand new member here , found the forum while looking for stuff on smoking .i have never done any but i am going to start building a smoker as soon as i get away from the computer i have the design in my head that i want to build .i am in texas queensland australia. i am on 90 acres and have been breeding and growing a few pigs for about 6 or 7 years and and i have had enough of carting them miles and miles to have them killed and cured and smoked . plus the guy that was doing them for me can no longer do it , so time to have a bsah my self . i have to sort of hurry cos i have about 5 or 6 pigs that are ready to kill now .
see ya

G'Day Mate and welcome to the forum. This is definately the place to learn about smoking. Great folks, lots of knowlege, etc. Be sure and take Jeff's e-course on Smoking Basics, just click on the link in the left hand column. Hey, I bet those Aussie pigs would taste great over here across the pond. :) Anyway, good learning and smokin. Be sure and share some pics of your new smoker once you get er built.

hi, and welcome to SMF, the best smoking forum on the 'net. i second taking the course. i read lots of good info when i took it. we like to see pics of food here, so i hope you have a decent digital camera.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky