Bourbon Maple Brined and Glazed Turkey Breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A fine looking meal right there Stu. That glaze looks and sounds amazing. I might have to give that a try next time I do something n the rotisserie....or even just in the smoker. Sounds like it'd pair well with a lot more than just turkey too.

Robert

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
A fine looking meal right there Stu. That glaze looks and sounds amazing. I might have to give that a try next time I do something n the rotisserie....or even just in the smoker. Sounds like it'd pair well with a lot more than just turkey too.

Robert
Thanks Robert. The glaze would be great on ham too.

Stu

Great looking spun bird Stu. And the glaze looks like you gave her a good polish.

I bet it tasted great

David
Thanks David. Intersting thing about this glaze is that it has kept the sheen instead of going dull after awhile like most glazes will do. The brine and glaze combo really took the bird to the next level.

Stu

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks great all around Stu, I have never had corn bread stuffing, is it sweater than normal stuffing? Did you spin the bird lid on or off?

Thanks Clif. No, the cornbread stuffing is not sweeter than regular stuffing.
This boxed stuff is Safeway's house brand and it is not bad. Of course it is never as good as cornbread stuffing made from scratch. When making it from scratch, you just omit the sugar from the cornbread batter.

It was really windy here on T-day, so I had to spin the breast with the top on.

Stu

Reactions: clifish
Grats on the ride Stu, well deserved! What's the specs on the glaze, equal parts and reduce by half? Spinning a bird in a couple of days, I want to try it out. RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky