BOUDIN IN MY AIR FRYER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Had to give this a shot. Been cold and Rainy here for the last few days, and just to Lazy to fir up my grill
So I got out the air fryer and did me a little Boudin

IMG_1874.jpg
IMG_1875.jpg

Cooked Perfect
IMG_1876.jpg

Must have foegot to use my pricker on that one, a little blow out never hurts anything
IMG_1877.jpg

And a little of Jeff's BBQ sauce I want to Say his Sauce is FANTASTIC !!!
IMG_1878.jpg

Thanks for the Look

Gary

Looks Great, Gary!!
I told you that stuff Jeff sells is Great!! Knew you'd like it too.
What time & temp did you use for that Boudin----I usually use 360° for about 12 to 14 minutes (depending on their size).
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear

That boudin look great. I’ve been craving it lately. I’ll have to try my hand at a batch when I have time to pull out the sausage maker.

I went 15 min at 350 degrees

Thanks Guys appreciate the comments

Gary

Looks great Gary! I have never made that before, but I sure like my Hot Italian sausage on the grill.
Looking at the weather channel it looks like you guys have had a tough winter in East Texas. Hope it gets better for you soon.!
Al

Great job on the boudin, gary s gary s !

I'm glad to hear you like my barbecue sauce.. I have not tried it on boudin yet but after this, I am definitely going to!

Thanks Guys, It was great with you sauce Jeff.
Al, our weather is crazy in East Texas one day we will be in the Mid 70's and sunshine the next morning in the 30's Right now we are 50 sunshine and some wind.

We got the Air Fryer and Instant Pot for Christmas and been wearing both of them out.

I'll be firing up my smoker pretty soon !!!

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky