• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Boogity Boogity Boogity Daytona cook!

jmud

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 28, 2013
Can't wait till tomorrow. Will be cookin up 2 butts, 2 racks of ribs, 2 fattys, and whatever else people decide to bring for my fire chiefs Daytona party. Promise to supply plenty of Q view. The Mudd Pit is hooked up to the Chevy and waiting.

jmud

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 28, 2013
Oh, can't forget about breakfast. Corned beef hash on the cast iron skillet, scrambled eggs and venison breakfast sausage

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Looks good jmud, another racing junkie here. Can't wait !! Your gonna be eatin good if nothing else ! Thumbs Up

jmud

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 28, 2013

Wrapping ribs after 2 hours for an hour. Used a splash of mustard, some sauce, rub, and Apple butter. Rib tips I cut into pieces like burnt ends and put butter sauce and apple butter and wrapped as well

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.