Boneless Turkey Breast. (Air Fryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless Turkey Breast. (Air Fryer)

OK, I tried these a couple different ways, so I’m gonna try one again.
The first time I left it in the Net Bag it came in, and ran it on the Rotisserie.
That worked fine until it came time to remove & slice it, because the Net bag was mostly inside the meat, after cooking.
The only way to get it out was to rip it out & rip up some meat in the process.

So the second time I removed the Net Bag before cooking, because I didn’t want to put it on the Rotisserie again anyway.
This worked pretty good that time. Without the Bag, it fell apart a little, but not too bad. Only a couple Big Pieces.

So this time, I decided to do that again, but when I removed the Net Bag this time, it really fell apart bad, so I stacked it back up &
put a few of my own strings around it to hold it together while I cook it.
Then I put it on my #360 baking Pan & into the AirFryer @ 350°.
Flipped it over at 20 minutes.
Checked it @ 40 minutes—It was about 130°IT.
Flipped it & put it back in—15 minutes later it was all over 173°.
Removed & Sliced enough for the 2 of us for Supper.
Added Mashed Taters & Gravy, with Green Beans & Cranberry Sauce.

Then I sliced the rest of the Turkey up for Sammies.

Then Night #2 I had a Hot Turkey Sammy on a Burger Bun, with Jeff’s BBQ Sauce,

Night #3 I had a LOADED Hot Turkey Sammy on a Kaiser Roll with Jeff’s BBQ Sauce.

Night #4 I had a Cold Turkey Sammy on a Burger Bun with Kelchner’s Horseradish Sauce.
Also added a little leftover Cranberry Sauce.

Then for Dessert, I had the last Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcake.

Thanks for dropping by Guys & Gals!!

Bear

Re-tied Boneless Turkey Breast on My #360 Baking Pan:
IMG_6340.jpeg

Flipped over after 20 minutes @ 350°:
IMG_6341.jpeg

Checked Temp after 40 minutes (130°), Flipped & coated with Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki, and put back in:
IMG_6343.jpeg

Finished after 55 minutes to +173° IT:
IMG_6345.jpeg

Ready to slice on my 57 year old Maple End Grain Cutting Board:
IMG_6346.jpeg

Cut a bunch of slices off for Supper:
IMG_6347.jpeg

Sliced for Supper & Sammies:
IMG_6348.jpeg

First Night's Supper of Sliced Turkey, Mashed Taters with Gravy, Green Beans, and Cranberry sauce:
IMG_6349.jpeg

Sliced the rest up for Sammies, after eating First Night's Supper:
IMG_6350.jpeg

Second Night's Sammy, Hot with Jeff's Great BBQ Sauce on a Burger Bun:
IMG_6352.jpeg

Third Night's Sammy, Hot with more of Jeff's Sauce on a Kaiser Roll:
IMG_6353.jpeg

Fourth Night's Sammy, Cold with Horseradish Sauce on a Burger Bun:
IMG_6354.jpeg

Closed with Cranberry Sauce on the side:
IMG_6355.jpeg

Last leftover Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcake, for Dessert:
IMG_6356.jpeg

That looks fantastic . I bet that sauce is perfect for that , and the air fryer cooks it perfect .
Another nice meal .

Looks Great I like the way it turned out in the 360 We will have to give it a try

Gary

Looks like it turned out really well! Might have to find some turkey breasts to do in our air fryer!

Ryan

I like to cook those turkey breast also. And I've also ran into the same problems with the netting. Yous looks good. And great use of the leftovers.
Jim

Looks good Bear! Especially that 3rd nights sammie! Looks stacked up nice and high! Just the way I like them!

That looks fantastic . I bet that sauce is perfect for that , and the air fryer cooks it perfect .
Another nice meal .

Thank You Rich!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks Great I like the way it turned out in the 360 We will have to give it a try

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Poultry is always awesome out of this Air Fryer!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks like it turned out really well! Might have to find some turkey breasts to do in our air fryer!

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!

Bear

I like to cook those turkey breast also. And I've also ran into the same problems with the netting. Yous looks good. And great use of the leftovers.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
I guess it's something we gotta live with.
The strings I tied on became stuck in the Meat too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice cook, Bear! This post reminds me of Thanksgiving lol. The first night is a plated meal with the fixings. The next few nights are sandwiches with the leftovers.

Thank You Cowboy!!
You'll find that is the pattern almost all of my Smokes & Cooks follow.
First night plated meal----Sammies to follow for following days (1 to 4 days).
If there's a whole lot of leftovers, some gets frozen, and more Sammies show up weeks later.

Bear

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Thanks the first thing crossed my mind, Thanksgiving in January! Beautiful piece of work Bear, makin' that 360 walk the walk, Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
That #360 is becoming the hardest worker here in My Toy land.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear! Especially that 3rd nights sammie! Looks stacked up nice and high! Just the way I like them!

Thank You Travis!!
Yeah, that one got a little closer to your packed Sammies, but that's about as far as I usually go.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky