Boneless Pork Chops (Deviled Eggs & Dessert)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless Pork Chops (Deviled Eggs & Dessert)

I cut these myself from a Boneless Pork Loin.
I’ve been curing them & smoking them for years to make Canadian Bacon.
However since I can no longer Smoke Anything, I have to go back to my old way of making Pork Chops.
So I leave the little bit of Fat on, because I love it, and there isn’t very much there.
I fry these up in a pan, and it picks up great flavor on the surface that way.
The veggies here are from a can, that I got tipped off from another SMF Member, Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke .
It is “Hanover” Cut Green Beans & Whole Potatoes in Ham Flavored Sauce, and it really does have a Smoked Ham flavor. We love it !! We’ve had it a number of times, and will continue.

Then Mrs Bear made some Deviled Eggs with the help of the last toy I got her.
The Microwave Egg Cooker is awesome, and makes perfect hard boiled eggs that are super easy to peel.

And Finally some personal size Pineapple Upside-down Cakes for dessert.

So this was a very easy meal, but also a very Tasty one!

Thanks for stopping by,
Bear

Short piece of Boneless Pork Loin:
IMG_8256.JPG

Sliced Loin into 1" Thick Pork Chops:
IMG_8258.JPG

First 2 Pork Chops getting done My Favorite way, for extra Pan Searing Flavor:
IMG_8650.JPG

These canned Veggies are Really Good!! Thanks Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke
IMG_8651.JPG

Here's what they look like: (You gotta look fast, because I love them!)
IMG_8652.JPG

These are picking up extra flavor:
IMG_8653.JPG

That's it---The Bear doesn't eat so much any more:
IMG_8654.JPG

Close-up: (AKA "BearView")
IMG_8655.JPG

Egg Cooker:
IMG_8571.JPG

4 Eggs 8 minutes later:
IMG_8572.JPG

One small batch of Deviled Eggs:
IMG_8573.JPG

12 Upside-down Cakes:
IMG_8577.JPG

4 Pineapple Upside-down Cakes (Still Hot):
IMG_8578.JPG

On their serving Dish:
IMG_8592.JPG

Bear's Personalized (Bearlized??) Cake:
IMG_8602.JPG

Nice chops Bear, and cut to the thickness you want. I am not much for deviled eggs ,
But Mona would be all over those for sure.
Great looking plate , and another fine cook Bear.

Now the Upside down Pineapple cakes , your talking my language, and YES I would eat Mona's also because she had my share of the eggs. lol

I have not had that cake for a couple years , now I want some soon

David

Great lookin meal . I've been craving some pork chops .
My Dad used to eat the whole pan of pineapple upside down cake by himself .

Now that's a fine meal there John !
Everything looks great and that pineapple cake....man looks delish!

Keith

I could do that meal a couple times a week. Pork chops used to be my dad's very favorite meat, which has turned into a favorite of mine.

I'll be cooking these for Labor Day tomorrow. They really are very good right out of the can with nothing else added. I'm glad you like them.
These canned Veggies are Really Good!! Thanks Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke
img_8651-jpg.jpg
The pork chops and deviled eggs look good. The pineapple upside down cake was a family staple growing up and all the women in my family had their own little twist on it. My favorite twist was to add a little shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it was flipped out of the skillet...

Some nice meals bear! That egg cooker is dang cool! Love those individual upside down cake!

Nice chops Bear, and cut to the thickness you want. I am not much for deviled eggs ,
But Mona would be all over those for sure.
Great looking plate , and another fine cook Bear.

Now the Upside down Pineapple cakes , your talking my language, and YES I would eat Mona's also because she had my share of the eggs. lol

I have not had that cake for a couple years , now I want some soon

David
Thank You David!!
Yup--That is some pretty good Cake!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great lookin meal . I've been craving some pork chops .
My Dad used to eat the whole pan of pineapple upside down cake by himself .
Thank You Rich!!
Yup---That Cake goes down mighty Easy!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Now that's a fine meal there John !
Everything looks great and that pineapple cake....man looks delish!

Keith
Thank You Keith!!
Yup---The Cake is Tasty!!

Bear

I could do that meal a couple times a week. Pork chops used to be my dad's very favorite meat, which has turned into a favorite of mine.

Thank You Rider!!
Yup--These Pork Chops are always tender, as long as you don't dry them out.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm late to the party John. That whole meal looks excellent! The upside down cakes are trying to steal the show. Great work.

I'll be cooking these for Labor Day tomorrow. They really are very good right out of the can with nothing else added. I'm glad you like them.

The pork chops and deviled eggs look good. The pineapple upside down cake was a family staple growing up and all the women in my family had their own little twist on it. My favorite twist was to add a little shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it was flipped out of the skillet...
Thank You Charles!!
Appreciate That !!

Bear

Some nice meals bear! That egg cooker is dang cool! Love those individual upside down cake!
Thank You Civil !!
Only thing wrong with that Egg Cooker is I used to get the ugly ones that didn't peel nicely. Now they practically fall out of the shells, real pretty.
No Uglies for Da Bear.

Bear

Reactions: civilsmoker
Great looking meal and a really nice write-up Bear. I'm loving those upside down cakes. As a kid, they were about my favorite. I may make up some for a few friends coming this weekend. Never made them before but they can't be too terribly difficult. I did notice something is amiss though. If you cook eggs, no matter how many, there will always be an even number when cut in half. I'm only seeing 15 halves there. Fess up buddy...what happened to that 16th egg?? :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky