Boneless Pork Chops (Deviled Eggs & Dessert)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal and a really nice write-up Bear. I'm loving those upside down cakes. As a kid, they were about my favorite. I may make up some for a few friends coming this weekend. Never made them before but they can't be too terribly difficult. I did notice something is amiss though. If you cook eggs, no matter how many, there will always be an even number when cut in half. I'm only seeing 15 halves there. Fess up buddy...what happened to that 16th egg?? :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I got the single 100W Bulb out, and did some questioning, and Mrs Bear Confessed to consuming #16, because it wouldn't fit without sitting on top of others.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow, a lot of fine work going on there John! I never heard of a microwave hard boiled egg cooker, going to have to investigate that for the wife.

Nice I'm not sure whether I would eat the cake first or the pork chop. Ok I too noticed the miss count on the eggs should we have a confession from Mrs. Bear to defend herself.

Warren

Nice I'm not sure whether I would eat the cake first or the pork chop. Ok I too noticed the miss count on the eggs should we have a confession from Mrs. Bear to defend herself.

Warren
Thank You Warren!!
I answered that in post #21 above. Not Me this time!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow, a lot of fine work going on there John! I never heard of a microwave hard boiled egg cooker, going to have to investigate that for the wife.
Thank You sawhorseray sawhorseray !!
Ours works awesome!!
Every time this comes up, there are a lot of methods posted, and I have tried most of them. Every one of them has at least a few that are hard to peel nicely, because of sticking to the shells.
These come out perfect & easy every time.

4 at a time
Cold Water to fill line
Eggs in
Lid on
8 1/2 minutes on high in our Microwave. (different microwaves may vary)
Remove Eggs & Put Eggs in ice water
15 minutes before we peel, while doing other things.
Second batch needs new “Cold” water.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky