Blueberry Zucchini Bread (Mrs Bear’s Recipe)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks absolutely delicious, Bear. My wife makes zucchini bread, and blueberry bread, along with others (banana, raisin, carrot, spice). I have a question, though, does the blueberry overpower the zucchini? Or do they dance together in their own unique way? I'm curious because blueberries, which I love, have a pretty good flavor reach in a recipe.

Thank You Ray!!
I would say, if you put too many Blueberries in you could get to that point.
However One Pint divvied up into 6 Min Loaf Pans doesn't have the problem.IMO.
If it does for you, I would cut back on them a bit.

Bear

That looks good. My mom adds chocolate chips instead for blueberrys sometimes.

That looks good. My mom adds chocolate chips instead for blueberrys sometimes.

Thank You Adam!!
That Sounds like a Great Idea.
Sorta like a Big Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Steve surprisingly it is very good you shred the zucchini io give it the effect of the crab meat and a course Old Bay gives it the taste. I will look for the recipe.

Warren

Reactions: drdon
I'll be trying this John. Looks great to me.
I've never been a fan of zucchini bread but I keep trying new recipes just in case.
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
I think you'll like this--The Blueberries take it over the top.
I had her make some with Wineberries, instead of Blueberries, and that was Great, but not as good as with the Blueberries.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

If I can find the recipe I have. It is for a mock crab cake made with zucchini.

Warren

That sounds Interesting, or even Great!!
I'd like to see that.

Bear

Steve surprisingly it is very good you shred the zucchini io give it the effect of the crab meat and a course Old Bay gives it the taste. I will look for the recipe.

Warren

Warren,
You could email that Recipe to me, so I don't miss it !!

Spanx,
Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky