Blacken Catfish with Crawfish Cream Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Have had this on my to do list for couple years since seen it from Jake's, https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/blackened-catfish-with-crab-claw-cream-sauce.300853/ Took at stab at it. Plated with cauliflower mash. The catfish is some blues we caught. They extremely mild and kind of thick to work with. Just give me some channel's!

IMG_20230118_165141295.jpg IMG_20230118_170011818.jpg

Finish with a shot of moonshine. I been playing with flavored moonshine. Did some chocolate last time. I really like Grand Marnier so tried some orange and made it sugar free. Turned out pretty good. This the last shot of it. Strawberry up next.

IMG_20230118_162722346_HDR.jpg

Nice meal Brian! I haven't made shine in a while. Last batch was Apple pie. Which came out well.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky