Biscuits & Gravy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Richie, I just made up some breakfast sausage from left over pork butt from my hot dogs, gravy coming up ! like
CM Sounds like a good breakfast to me,you going with the biscuits or hash browns? Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks good! I made B&G Sunday, but didn't have any real sausage to make the gravy so I just used packaged gravy. Had to settle for fake Morning Star sausage. Ughh.
Case never heard of that brand sausage.
Richie

Looks good Richie! Sorry I missed this.

I enjoy making this a lot in the winter too

Like!
Joe Thank you try it with the Fassets sausage some time it is good.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Wow, how'd I miss this? That sure looks to be some real deal B&G Richie, Like for sure! My wife would be all over that, it's her favorite brekky and she orders ii just about every time we go out for breakfast. RAY

Wow, how'd I miss this? That sure looks to be some real deal B&G Richie, Like for sure! My wife would be all over that, it's her favorite brekky and she orders ii just about every time we go out for breakfast. RAY
Ray Thank you making pan cakes this morning,should have done B&G it is cold today 10°F . Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

It's just after four in the morning here Richie, too early for brekky for me, and 10º is way way too cold for me. My hands and shoulders don't function well in that kind of weather, hurts. RAY

It's just after four in the morning here Richie, too early for brekky for me, and 10º is way way too cold for me. My hands and shoulders don't function well in that kind of weather, hurts. RAY
Ray it is 4:30 here but warmer today 16°F,I have the same problem back, neck ,hands it is known as Old Age.Added another year yesterday.
Richie

Ray it is 4:30 here but warmer today 16°F,I have the same problem back, neck ,hands it is known as Old Age.Added another year yesterday.
Richie

If I'm reading that correctly - Happy Birthday Richie. If not: Please disregard this reply.

Chris

BTW I like sausage gravy on chicken fried steaks.

That looks great! This post has had me wanting biscuits and gravy all week. Might actually get around to making it tonight haha.

If I'm reading that correctly - Happy Birthday Richie. If not: Please disregard this reply.

Chris

BTW I like sausage gravy on chicken fried steaks.
I was trying to sneak that one in LOL I like it on toast or hash browns.maybe I would like chicken more if I did that umm
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky