Biscuits & Gravy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Biscuits and gravy may be the best food in the whole world.

A moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips for sure. Totally worth it.
Thank you it is good stuff Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nice!

B&G are a Sunday tradition in our house! Just a plate of home right there!
That sounds good we never developed any kind of routine for breakfast. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Got about 4" s of snow last night.

Have fun shoveling. I'm not sure what our final damage was with total accumulation. It's still dark out. All I know is last night when the pooch came inside he was covered in snow like frosty. Then proceeded to shake it off on me.

Chris

Yes Sir... That's what I'm talking about... put two over easy eggs right on top and you have a breakfast fit for a king...
Keith I do remember the days I could eat that much,just thinking about makes me full LOL
Richie

Man that looks great!! I do love biscuits and gravy. I may have to see how close I can get to it with a low carb version. What is Fassets sausage?
jcam Fassets sausage is from Pops6927 family if you use the search feature it will show.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That looks like a fantastic breakfast, I had never heard of it before and want to try it.

what sort of biscuits do I need to use?
J I make my own biscuits Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
Here is a link to Biscuits like mine

Reactions: Jabiru
Man that looks great!! I do love biscuits and gravy. I may have to see how close I can get to it with a low carb version. What is Fassets sausage?
jcam I just thought of away you may be able to do it. Riced Cauliflower instead of Biscuits
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky