Big SV Eye Round (Along with SV Prime Rib Re-heat)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man that looks good Bear! Was that homemade gravy? It really adds to that sandwich.

Thank You Steve!!
Mrs Bear uses McCormick's Brown Gravy Mix, but I save the juices for her to use instead of just adding plain water. I love that Brown Gravy..
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice deal on the eye of round !
The outside layer/crust is that from the dry soup mix. Looks great and i bet good flavor
and so does your final picture but not the final plate i bet

David

Thank You David!!
Yup, that "Mushroom/Onion" Dry mix adds Great Flavor, but I like the "Beefy Onion" Mix even Better. Chopsaw Tipped Me off to both of them, and I've been using them on Any Beef I SV, ever since.
You're right, a lot more Sammies like that came forward, and I still have a Pack or Two in my Freezer.

Bear

Bear: is the Beefy Onion an actual package or a couple that you mix together. I don't think I have ever saw that one in store

David

Package of Dry Mix.
I get them from Walmart:
17237eb1-7897-46eb-ba22-f56db8f37755_1.1a6ae41a9a464a3d4232783829eeaddf.jpeg

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky