Big shout out for LEM!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I just wanted to say that LEM's CS is great. My MaxVac 500 touch screen membrane started to crack where the buttons are. I gave them a call and they are sending the part out free even though the warranty has expired. The guy on the phone was very polite and is getting it in the mail today. Just a heads up where more and more companies are lacking in this area.

totally agree that lots of companies support really sucks anymore, it's good to know the good ones that are helpful for future purchases!

I just wanted to say that LEM's CS is great. My MaxVac 500 touch screen membrane started to crack where the buttons are. I gave them a call and they are sending the part out free even though the warranty has expired. The guy on the phone was very polite and is getting it in the mail today. Just a heads up where more and more companies are lacking in this area.
that’s good to hear. Z zippy12 is a real big lem fan. Did you by chance mention his name?

LOL.... don't say that around Dirtsailor ROFLMAO! He was after LEM CS with a vengeance. LOL

Sorry Bear, as usually in life I started talking before looking at all the posts.

great story for sure Steve!!! these experiences are too far apart. It is hard to believe in this age of flaming everyone and everything with social media (god I hate social media!!! Ruined the world...but thats another rant) that more companies dont try harder on the CS. its doesnt seem to take that much to make customers happy and stand behind what they sell/make. I too have had a handful of just amazing CS experiences and I will continue to support those companies. The ones that suck at it, they dont get my green.

LOL.... don't say that around Dirtsailor ROFLMAO! He was after LEM CS with a vengeance. LOL

Sorry Bear, as usually in life I started talking before looking at all the posts.
Still won’t buy from them. Everything I need from them o can buy from companies with better customer service.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky