Best holiday deals

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jake0531

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2017
Mulvane, KS
anybody know who has/will have the best holiday sales on pellet grills? A local company is having a sale on green mountain. I can pick up a Daniel Boone black non WiFi for $399. Does anybody know of anywhere cheaper? Or how about traeger and pit boss, what do their deals look like?

Thanks in advance,
Jake

I'm hoping for a deal on a Camp Chef, but may end up going with the Daniel Boone at this price.
I’ve had my eye on the pit boss classic exclusively from Walmart. It’s originalky priced at $429 at my local walmart, but i like the looks and have a few family members who have the Daniel Boone that like it, and now that it’s $399 makes it hard to pass. I’m debating if the WiFi feature is worth the extra $100 too or should I just get the regular model

I’ve had my eye on the pit boss classic exclusively from Walmart. It’s originalky priced at $429 at my local walmart, but i like the looks and have a few family members who have the Daniel Boone that like it, and now that it’s $399 makes it hard to pass. I’m debating if the WiFi feature is worth the extra $100 too or should I just get the regular model
Found out there will be no better pricing on Camp Chef. They said the current pricing is their holiday pricing. Going with regular GMG DB. If i decide later that I need wifi, i can add it, though at more cost. I'm going to spend the extra 100 now on a cover and a couple other things.

Reactions: jake0531
That Daniel Boone sale is hard to pass up. I just sold my two Davey Crocketts because I didn't care for the folding legs and they really struggle in cold weather.

Went back to the store and it turns out it was a one day only sale. the price is back to 399. they did say that they would honor that price if i wanted the smoker

Went ahead and picked up a GMG Daniel Boone this morning, couldn’t pass on the price of it. Hoping to get it put together this evening and maybe cook tomorrow evening

Went ahead and picked up a GMG Daniel Boone this morning, couldn’t pass on the price of it. Hoping to get it put together this evening and maybe cook tomorrow evening

Pretty sure I'm going to get one myself. I did calculations on all the mid level grills and the Daniel Boone has more weight per main grate cooking inch than both the Rec Tec Bull and the Grilla Silverbac.

Just picked up a Camp Chef ZG from Dicks. Pick it up tomorrow. Out the door $432! 20% off ends in a few hours.

Edit: Order got canceled because there was no stock even though it said there was when placed the order.

Last edited:
Why can't you buy it online for $399 and use the $20 off $100 coupon they are running today? $379 plus tax and shipped to the store.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...ill-18ccfusmkprzdplltcfp/18ccfusmkprzdplltcfp

Different grill. I'm looking at the ZG. The ZD is smaller. Shipping to my house was 85$ and wasn't giving me the option to ship to stores. I didn't wanna give my money to them anyways

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/...ill-18ccfu24bttrplltxcfp/18ccfu24bttrplltxcfp

anybody know who has/will have the best holiday sales on pellet grills? A local company is having a sale on green mountain. I can pick up a Daniel Boone black non WiFi for $399. Does anybody know of anywhere cheaper? Or how about traeger and pit boss, what do their deals look like?

Thanks in advance,
Jake

where are you getting the Daniel Boone for 399?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky