New Pellet Gill Purchase

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When we lived up in PA i built a smokehouse. I had a traeger hopper/burner on the side.

Im going to build another one soon here in Ky.
My 10lb batch of sausage would fill a small corner.of that.

Maybe I should start a neighborhood smoked sausage coop. We.could divide the cost over the members? Unlikely!

Reactions: DougE
I plan to make small sausage batches and i'm the only interested party here. Unlikely it will make it past budget review.

the device looks awesome, but it only does one thing.
Maybe you can buy off the budget review board? :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Maybe you can buy off the budget review board? :emoji_blush:

Ryan
I've tried that before, the cost is exponentially higher then the cost of the project. She likes smoked meat so I have to tie smoked sausage to smoked meat to have any leverage. I will only have one smoker.

The TSM country smoker is mainly for sausage. I put a 1200w element in mine and the max temp is only 210* You could prob go higher if needed for doing butts and things.

You'll be able to run lower temps with the smokehouse. The lowest I can go with my pellet grill is 160* and a lot of them, 180* is the lowest temp.
I have a vertical pit boss smoker with a low smoking temperature of 130°

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky