beers black dog bbq sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jefflisa828

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
Manitoba, Canada
being a Canadien I can't get ahold of this stuff but I tried at the cottage this summer and loved it apparently it is made in Minnesota has anyone heard of it or know whats in it or how I can get some. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks my friends

I have and have not found anything but that was a while ago maybe I will try again I will let you know what I find. Thanks guy's

• this is apparently where it comes from but it is all I can find on the net
  •  
  •  
  • Home
  • Slim's Bar & Grill

googleon: snippet

Left Column
googleoff: snippet [h2]Slim's Bar & Grill[/h2]googleon: snippet
googleoff: all
Twitter/Facebook/Print/Email Icons
  • <li class="restaurant_icons"><a id="restaurant_email" href="#" onclick="toggleEmail();return false;" title="Share via Email"><span>Email</span></a></li>
googleon: all
googleoff: snippet 142 Anne St NW
Bemidji, MN 56601
(218) 444-7546  

A huge hello to all our Canadian freinds! I was looking at different websites and happend across your post, I think we can help you out. We do not have a website yet as we have our hands full with local business. If you are traveling through the bemidji,mn area, Luekens ,Slim's bar&grill,marketplace foods,Ace hardware and bemidji woolen mills are just a few places that carry our sauce. Ace hardware and reeds drug in grand rapids,mn. L&M meats in grand forks,Baird's Grocery store in big falls,mn. and Strieff"s sporting goods in warroad,mn, Strieff's has it on their website. You can contact us directly at 218-766-3850 or [email protected] . It is so great to hear all the positive feedback and glad you enjoy Beer's Blackdog BB-Q sauce. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Deb & Joe     ( P.S. where did you first try or hear about our sauce?)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN the makers of a great bbq sauce are here and I for one am glad to have them and glad to have found where it comes from and is available that means that soon I get to eat it cause I will get some lol

icon_cool.gif

I have never seen it myself.  

We are in Arizona right now, but are going to Bemidji in May.  Our friends here gave us an empty jar of your BBQ Sauce & asked us to please try to find them more when we get to Bemidji.  They bought it there while on a trip, but couldn't remember where.  They totally loved it & want more.  We will be checking out the stores there to find some for them & us, as well.

this is where it can be found you will love it.

bemidji,mn area, Luekens ,Slim's bar&grill,marketplace foods,Ace hardware and bemidji woolen mills are just a few places that carry our sauce. Ace hardware and reeds drug in grand rapids,mn. L&M meats in grand forks,Baird's Grocery store in big falls,mn. and Strieff"s sporting goods in warroad,mn, Strieff's has it on their website. You can contact us directly at 218-766-3850 or [email protected]

This is the best BBQ sauce. And my 5 kids love it with dots pretzels out of north dakota. Found at fleet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky