Been a while, but here's a QView Vid!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alexhortdog95

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 1, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
Okay, there's some history to this one and the reason why I made a video.

First, it's my first real video I've made with the camera.  Usually I take stills in my spare time for different reasons, but I used the video function on the camera this time.  So here's the history of the WHY.....

I was looking around on the internet at some videos on rib rubs and stumbled across a video where some guy was RUINING a good slab of ribs.  My exact quote to the guy was (as my father in law would say), "You RUINT them ribs!"  I was kinda poking fun at the guy to let him know that I didn't think they looked good (in fact, they looked underdone).

He did them in the oven.

I didn't go looking to pick a fight.  Usually when I post stuff on other people's vids (and have stuff posted on mine) I'm looking for people's honest opinions to make me better when I'm doing what I enjoy doing.  Apparently, not everybody thinks that way
biggrin.gif

So, after a bit of back and forth, I told him I'd make my own video as a response to his.  He said that I'd be 'judged accordingly'.

Here is the response video.  Enjoy.

Last edited:
Alex, morning.... Great video.... step by step that covers all the bases and the ribs look awesome.... I don't have to see the other video to know who does the best ribs....   The background Jazz was a nice touch...   Dave

Thanks! 

You wouldn't want to see the other video.  It's blasphemy
biggrin.gif

(look for 'Chef Joe Banks' and you'll find it under 'cherry coke ribs').

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky